Monday, December 26, 2005

Ooh, look! Lint in my navel!

Bloggers are as self-absorbed as anybody, and anything that "legitimizes" blogging immediately attracts the attention of bloggers. Bill Christofferson famously quipped that if he blogged about blogging he asked his readership to shoot him. Not long after he started wearing kevlar. Fortunately for me I have made no such request.

Patrick at Badger Blogger brings to our attention an article by Greg Borowski on blogging and it's affect on politics. I'm sure more than a few local bloggers clicked over to the Journal Sentinel to see if they were mentioned (I wasn't - bastard). Lakeshore Laments was{n't mentioned either}. Owen at Boots and Sabers gives us the scoop behind the interview and also mentions another interview he gave. (He keeps this up and Wendy will have to do all the blogging.) Belle at leaning Blue wasn't mentioned, but mentions that the article might've mentioned how bloggers have corrected the newspaper's mistakes.

Meanwhile, back at the Batcave, young master Brian is moving his blog to new digs. Yup, Fraley is taking the Boeing. How they landed it at Timmerman Field is still a mystery. (I'm still waiting to be offered the Yugo.)

Ragnar Mentaire of I am the Force questions why Wispolitics keeps Brian Christianson of Free Will around. Among the suggestions for replacing Brian, Ragnar recommends some other people, but no mention of me. In response, Brian said, "*whew* For a second I thought it was that crazy Wigderson guy."

And on a sad note, it appears GBFan has closed down the Spotted Horse blog for reasons unknown. I hope he continues to be a regular reader and commenter here.