Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wigderson FAQ section, Carnival

Some inside blog stuff. I started a separate site to act as a FAQ, rules and disclaimer for this blog. Jamesmdw@yahoo.com. I'll try to mock up a little Q &A sometime before Thanksgiving, so if anyone has any questions I'll try to work them in. Maybe I'll even work in a little Young Frankenstein trivia.

Meanwhile, The Wigderson Library & Pub shameless promotion department informs me I'm hosting the Carnival of the Badger next week. Should be interesting to see what they cook up. In the meantime, if you have an interesting post you would like to see in the carnival, send your submissions to badgercarnival-at-gmail-dot-com, or use the handy-dandy form. If you are interested in hosting, send an e-mail to Nick: schweitn-at-gmail-dot-com.