Monday, February 11, 2008

Protestors missing the point

They thought they were clever. Brian Dunbar points out that their little sign is actually a common joke, an "unofficial recruiting slogan."
Travel to exotic lands
Meet exciting unusual people
And kill them.

I know a few more little ditties the protestors might use, including one that begins, "Napalm, napalm, burning blue..."

(Right now Owen is wondering how I heard these before. I also know what happens in strip clubs in the Phillipines.)

Here's another oldie but goodie, over 30 years old but making a comeback, "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran. Bomb Iraaannnn...."

Someplace in my files I have a business card from someone in the Airforce that details the amount of payload he could deliver "when it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight."