Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I love this website

I don't recognize and promote other blogs nearly as often as I should, but someone mentioned this blog in the comments and I just love it. Although I must admit I'm a little jealous, you naughty boys. And you're not updating it nearly enough. October's almost over, and no updates. Shame, shame, shame.

I especially love this parody of a comment by the Recess Supervisor.
Some might call it underhanded. Others might call it smart politics. He’s just repackaging a bunch of stuff students alright get, except now he’s convincing them that Democrats are the reason they’re getting it. Shrewd and smart. Makes me proud for giving him my first-ever Democratic vote for governor.
It almost sounds just like him! I'm going to remember it everytime I hear him offer his "advice" to the Republican party.