Saturday, December 30, 2006

Prince is still hot!

I was listening to WISN's Early spin this past week. Dan Deibert was talking about Prince and how he could not understand why women thought he was sexy. I did not have the time to call in but I felt a need to express my opinion as I (Doreen From Waukesha) am a HUGE Prince fan.

1.) I wish that I could look as ageless as him when I am 48.

2.) His butt is absolutely fabulous.

3.) He is one of the best guitarists out there.

4.) Every woman has an internal wish to have a man that has some type of musical talent.

5.) He puts on one hell of a concert.

6.) If there is any doubt about his talent, check out the you tube link below. Prince has an awesome guitar solo to "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".




I just also want to add that I attended Prince's last concert here in Milwaukee during Summerfest 2004. I was five months pregnant with Moira at the time. It is the best concert I have ever attended.