Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And Angela is Out!!!

James and I have just finished watching our Wednesday night ritual-Project Runway. We dont answer the phone, answer emails, or work on anything as we watch our weekly show. We have been faithful watchers for all three seasons.

This week's design challenge was to design an outfit for a Jetsetter. The designers then find out that they are designing the outfit they create for themselves.

Although I am not into Rock n' roll, Jeffrey definitely had a good look. Michael Knight's was my favorite look and my personal favorite to win Project Runway overall. What was Angela thinking? All those Rosettes? Please! Horrible-Just horrible. And I could not help myself from humming "Dont be Cruel" when Kayne came down the runway. And that silver belt buckle-Oh My! Not in good taste.

Can anyone please tell me what was so wonderful about Vincent's Design? BORING!

Jeffrey wins and Angela is out. Counting the hours until next week's episode. Until Then........
Doreen Wigderson