Thursday, July 27, 2006

When I'm feeling bloggy

Dean at Musings of a Thoughtful Conservative has this week's Carnival of the Badger. It's episode 49, Flash Gordon reveals the awful secret behind his nickname and why he'll never be an alderman in Waukesha.

Fred of Real Debate will be hosting next week.

Sean at the American Mind has a warning for those bloggers aspiring to be paid political consultants. To that warning I would like to add the pay is lousy, the candidates will drive you to drink, and if they don't their supporters will.

(For the record, I am not a paid consultant to anyone, although I am supporting Chris Lufter for Assembly.)

Finally, Mike and Anne Quimby Mathias of Pundit Nation has been following the blog stylings of the ever lovely Mandy Jenkins, who has also been a subject of discussion over here. I'm staying out of this one.