Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dan, Brian and Charlie take on the flake

Dan Deibert and Brian Fraley on WISN's Early Morning Spin discussed County Supervisor/Alderman Kathleen Cummings' withholding of information regarding Glenn Savoie from her colleagues on the City of Waukesha Common Council . They were ready to lead the recall charge. Nobody from Waukesha called in.

Charlie Sykes also names Alderman Cummings as the most clueless local politician.

I'll agree what Cummings did was stupid, and given her kooky statements at the County Board about a secret conspiracy to merge Milwaukee and Waukesha counties, I think it's fair to call her a flake. But since she did not personally benefit from keeping Savoie's criminal record concealed, I'm not so sure I could support a recall.

However, I don't live in her aldermanic district. Anyone who does live in district 9 feel free to gather your clipboards and pencils and start knocking on doors. I can't imagine you'll have a hard time gathering signatures.