Monday, July 28, 2008

Thanks

I'd like to thank the many people who offered kind words while my wife recovered from minor surgery last week. She's getting better all the time, and it's times like these that are gentle reminders how much I depend upon her and how much the family and I love her.

I would also really like to thank Deb Jordahl, Matt Weiss, Chris Lufter and Kevin Binversie for filling in last week. I had fun reading their posts just like the rest of you and thought they did a great job. I hope they enjoyed their time here. I can't thank them enough.

Of course, while I was away my blog traffic went up, my Technorati score went up, my TTLB ecosystem ranking went up, and I received an invitation to join another blogging syndication network. I know that won't mean anything to most of you, but it really means I should take vacations more often.