Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween is closer than you think

I'm going to try to have most of the local area trick or treat times posted by this Thursday. I already have Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties loaded and ready to go. If you know of other Halloween events, not just Trick or Treat, that I would be interested in publicizing from October 25th through October 31st, please e-mail me at jamesmdw@yahoo.com. Put "Halloween Event" in the subject line. I'm planning some other Halloween stuff on the blog, too, including an updated re-posting of "The Rules". If you have any suggestions for Trick or Treat rules, serious or humorous, e-mail me with "the Rules" as the subject line.

I've already turned in my Waukesha Freeman column this week (no doubt freaking out the editors), and unless something changes like war breaks out with Illinois or something, it will be about (of course) Halloween.

Find classic movies at Amazon.com