Saturday, December 31, 2005

Looking back

Here's a fun graph:
Since this blog moved from the experiment stage to an actual ongoing concern, the traffic has exploded. And yet, it still has a long, long way to go.

I'd like to thank everyone who has left a comment over the mail or sent me an email - positive or negative. I read everything. The comments have definitely contributed to the spirited debate and shared information on this site, and for that I'm grateful (even if I don't always show it).

I'd like to thank my fellow bloggers, some of whom even feed me ideas directly, some indirectly, some who wish I would simply go away.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by just to read a few lines here and there.

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended -
That you have but slumb'red here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend.
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck,
Now to scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call.
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

- A Midsummer Night's Dream V,i