Friday, October 28, 2005

I've got that competitive urge

I've been nominated for Blog of the Week, again. My competition for this honor is:

1. While drinking, I...
whiledrinking.blogspot.com
2. Play in the City
www.playinthecity.blogs.com
3. Sexy In Milwaukee
sexysblog.blogspot.com
4. haverchuk
haverchuk.blogspot.com

You can vote early, vote often, vote so many times it's just like any other election in Milwaukee. No identification required. No rules, really, so nobody can be accused of cheating. You'd think the Libertarians thought this contest up.

Among the competition is my friend StB of While Drinking, I.... You might think I would feel guilty encouraging people to have absolutely no ethical standards and vote for me, me, me repeatedly. Hah! Have you read his blog? Do you not know what he is capable of? He'll be calling his friends, getting them drunk, and forcing them to vote for him. How unethical is that? Alcohol at the polls! Next, he'll be buying votes with cigarettes!

No, my good readers, we must sink even lower if we're going to win! Hit the refresh key and vote like Democrats!