Monday, November 17, 2008

How many Owen Robinsons does it take to change a light bulb?

I've always wanted to ask that.

Owen Robinson went to the hardware store and discovered the light bulb conspiracy.
Today, however, when I realized we had exhausted our stash of 60 watt bulbs, I was surprised to see that the wattages have all changed. 35s are now 34. 45s are 37, 60s are 52, and 75s are now 67 watts.

What. The. Heck?

So I assume that the light bulb people want me to replace my 60 watt bulb with the new 52 watter.
Somebody forgot to tell Owen "watter" and electricity don't mix. (I crack myself up.) Anyway, Owen does what any red-blooded American male would do, he opted for the 67 watt light bulb.

And if my liberal readers were honest, they would admit they would do exactly the same thing.