Thursday, August 07, 2008

Green Bay Packers say "Irreconcilable Differences"




So Mark Murphy, Green Bay Packers President says that no one is at fault and that it was like a bad marriage. We are not at fault and Brett is not at fault. Mike McCarthy says that Brett being part of the 53 teammates never got to that point.

Really? When he was reinstated, he became one of your active 53 member roster.

Look-Feel whatever you want about Favre and all of this media circus. The point is that Ted Thompson is gambling on Aaron Rodgers to bring this team to the playoffs and maybe to a Superbowl. Who do you think looks better? The quarterback that has ended both seasons injured and only with a handful of snaps or the quarterback that was voted 2nd for the MVP spot last year.

I am still a Packers Fan but I am not a Ted Thompson fan. I know he probably doesn't care but I really hope Brett does well in New York and for the first time ever, I will purchase a New York Jets jersey with a #4 on it.

I'll miss you Brett and I will still be watching you play each week.