Friday, November 02, 2007

2007 Weblog Awards


As you may have noticed from the big banner up top, this little blog is a finalist for a Weblog Award in its weight class, blogs ranked Best of the Top 6751 - 8750 Blogs as ranked by the TTLB Ecosystem. (The TTLB ecosystem tries to judge the popularity of blogs by the number of web links to the blog. You can see my current TTLB ranking at the bottom of the page.)

I’m not going to do a big campaign to win, but I would like it if all of you could stop by the Weblog Awards site every 24 hours and select my blog as your favorite. I’m currently behind in the polls, but it’s still early, and the polls close November 8th.

This is also a chance to appeal to my readers and ask in general what they like about the site, what they don’t like about the site, why is the sky blue, etc. Be specific. I may not agree, but I am curious what other people have to say.

I should also mention the other Wisconsin blogs competing in the higher weight classes.
Sean Hackbarth of The American Mind is competing in the Best of the Top 501 - 1000 Blogs.
Boots and Sabers are competing in the Best of the Top 2501 - 3500 Blogs.

Just because you vote for me doesn’t mean you can’t vote for the other guys. You can vote once every 24 hours in each category. Just remember to vote for me first!

(I forgot to add, thanks Steve for letting me know I was a finalist. I would've checked sometime after Christmas.)

Find classic movies at Amazon.com