Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Five years already

A short note from Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker:
Dear friends,

It was only five years ago that I was honored to be sworn in as just the fifth county executive of Milwaukee County. With your help we took back county government and put the people, not the special interests, in charge once again.

I am humbled by the support so many of you have given me as we have worked to reform county government. I have never forgotten that the people, and not me, championed this revolution. Tens of thousands of ordinary people did an extraordinary thing in 2002 and today, I am happy to report, we are making progress.

To see a small list of all that we've accomplished together and with your help, please visit my web site at www.ScottWalker.org.

Thank you for all that you do to make our county and Wisconsin great. We've come a long way, but we're not done yet. Together, we must continue to fight to make a difference for our families, neighbors and communities.

Scott
Hard to read this and not think he's running for re-election.

Find classic movies at Amazon.com