Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm fulfilled, I'm defined, I'm a faggot liberal wannabe press whore

The good news is, I'm not alone. Owen Robinson is one, too.
I used to be a devoted reader of both Wigderson and Boots and Sabers but I could’nt take much any more. Between WIgs “didn’t you read my 7423 word article on that?” and Owen’s “boy am I famous the Fed Ex guy knows me” frankly I lost the very reason why I read them. Only Fred at RDW actually managed to grow with dignity and he did not lose that regular guy attitude that suits my tastes.

But now, NOW I actually had some time and perused a bunch of sites and clicked on links and what do I find? Faggots.

My next post will address this in full. Please take the time to read it and if you don’t agree with my statements……screw you faggot!
Actually, Owen and I are both limited to about 700 words. Meanwhile, Fred's trying to become a famous politician, which I find absolutely fabulous. David at Carrick Bend also lets us know that,
So heres the scoop you bunch of liberal wanna-bes.

If you think Ann should be silenced because she called a hair primping mamma’s boy lawyer a faggot then you are insulting all the homosexual men in America and even worse you are showing an absolute lack of intestinal fortitude and cajones. Or you simply want attention.

So which is it? Are you a press whore or a faggot? Either way, I am glad you are in the minority.
For the record, my favorite Queer Guy is Ted Allen.