Saturday, February 24, 2007

Content-free weekend

I know, I know, I specialize in content-free blogging. However, with the return of the White Death, my parents returning from the Caribbean and Florida (great timing, eh?), the lovely Doreen and I brainstorming a book idea, and some serious renovation to the blog, it's a happy content-free weekend.

Starting Monday, we'll discuss the following:
How many state lab analysts working for Van Hollen does it take to screw in a light bulb? The silly Sykes slip, and the Left's silly reaction.
Obasms, Tommy!, and Annette Ziegler and the Political Perils of Judicial Restraint.

Right now the kids and I are watching Caillou and his grandma feed the birds in the park in an episode called, "Caillou gets the Bird Flu". It's a personal favorite.

Buy Wisconsin Stuff Now!