Monday, November 06, 2006

James Wigderson, star of stage and screen

As of tonight, I am tenatively scheduled to be appearing Tuesday night on WTMJ Channel 4 in Milwaukee during their election night coverage from 9:00 to 11:00pm. I will be part of a panel discussing the state constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage as the election returns come in. Rick Esenberg and I will be representing the Vote Yes for Marriage side, and there will be two people opposed to the Amendment to Ban Gay Marriage. Not quite sure how often they are going to turn to us for comments. I am guessing it will partly depend on how close the vote is.

The four of us will be with TMJ4's John Mercure at Sandburg Hall at UW-Milwaukee with a group of students. I'm told this is also open to the public.

Before the lovely Doreen from Waukesha and I venture to Milwaukee's tragically hip and trendy East Side, we plan on stopping at Papa's Social Club to drop in briefly on this month's session of Drinking Right. The conservative half of the Cheddarsphere will be gathered to watch the election returns and drink beer, and drink beer while watching the election returns. I understand they serve beer there. Click on the picture for more details.

And a reminder this Saturday I will be part of another panel (a couple of more panels and my basement will be done) at Download 2006.

Saturday November 11, 2006
Waukesha County Technical College (WTCT)
Richard T. Anderson Education Conference Center
800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI
Directions: click here for Printable flyer

This event is free and open to the public. However the organizers do ask that you notify them ahead of time either by e-mail at cory@onewisconsinnow.org or by phone 414-481-4323 if you plan to attend.