Sunday, October 22, 2006

She's sweet on Wagner!!!


Most of you know that I, the lovely Doreen from Waukesha, am a stay at home Mom. But I also work on Saturdays and Sundays in a bank lockbox as a Lead. During the afternoon when we are getting ready to do our daily deposits, I spend most of my time keying payments and often listen to my CD Player while keying. On Saturday, I ran into a CD that I listened to from the first to the last song and wondered how many of these CDs that I actually own that I would do that to. So I compiled a list of my top five and would be interested in hearing what you all have to add. Now, let me just add that I sang with the Milwaukee Symphony Chorus for five years and one of my CDs is classical-So dont laugh!

1.) U2-The Joshua Tree
2.) Prince-Purple Rain
3.) Giacomo Puccini-Turandot
4.) The Gap Band-The Best of the Gap Band
5.) INXS-kick

I have added James' top picks also:

1.) ELO - El Dorado
2.) ELO - Out of the Blue
3.) Van Morrison- Moon Dance
4.) Bob Dylan - Blood on the tracks
5.) Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

You can definitely tell that James and I have different musical tastes. Let's just say that when I am listening to my 70's funk music, that James is not around or I am in my car alone.