Monday, August 14, 2006

The fun you can have with a six dollar phone

Aaron and Jenna invited me to be a part of their podcast last night to discuss the Bucher-Van Hollen kerfuffle and its aftermath, as well as some other issues surrounding the race. Since I haven't endorsed a candidate in the race (and don't intend to), it's a little harder to have this kind of discussion when the other side is a little more committed. Okay, when the other side is fanatical and possibly should be committed.

Oh to be a young and fanatical College Republican again, if only for a day. Of course, I was pretty cynical back then too.

If there's a fault to the sound quality, the fault is mine for purchasing a six dollar phone. The alternative was the phone my daughter threw in the swimming pool.

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but I know that sparks were flying during the discussion.