Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood and I never slice

It's NCAA tourney time again. I'm sure none of you would something so illegal as gambling, right? Because that would be wrong.

Take my picks as someone who starts paying attention to college basketball starting Saturday and ends by Monday when I'm out of the pool. I entered my picks at the John McCain ‘08 website (I wanna win the fleece).

Final Four: North Carolina, Clemson, UCLA, Memphis.
UW-Milwaukee: I couldn’t find them on my sheet. What the hell is wrong with the NCAA? Bastards.
Marquette: I checked with the Pope and he said until they become a Catholic university again they’re going to suffer years of penance. Still, I have them and Planet Madison Starfleet Academy making it to the Elite 8. UCLA wins the title, but the NCAA and the networks win it all while college kids are ruthlessly exploited. Where’s Al Sharpton when you need him?

My biggest upset? McCain over Senator Obama.