Monday, January 07, 2008

He has more experience than Hillary

Dave Casper is back with The Dave Casper Experience.
Welcome to The Dave Casper Experience. I'm not really sure where I'm going to go with this thing. Hell, I'm still not entirely sold on the name. I considered The Nonsensical Rantings and Ravings of David Casper, but remembered that I will occasionally make sense. I flirted with Qualety Control, with "quality" being snarkily (do we still use that word?) mis-spelled because I actually work in quality control and have found that it's very rare to find either quality or control in the field. For a few moments I even thought of going by VoilĂ , just so someone would for once and for all get that right, but, y'know. Finally, I figured my name is Dave Casper, and, I guess, in some way, this will be an experience.
Amateurs beware.