Saturday, November 03, 2007

Okay, I'm campaigning

Okay people, listen up. In the Weblog Awards voting we are down in the polls, big time. We're looking like the Washington Redskins against the New England Patriots. Actually, we're looking like the Washington Redskins ball boys against the New England Patriots.

Worse, I'm even coming behind the guy with the crock pot. People, he doesn't even have booze in his recipes.

I know I said I was not going to campaign for this Weblog Award. That was just false modesty, and false modesty is getting it's ass kicked.

This is a matter of Wisconsin pride. Sean at The American Mind isn't doing well in his category, either. Owen's doing a little better, but not much.

So click on the button and vote, or I will post the pictures when Ann Coulter does her inevitable centerfold in Playboy.

Find classic movies at Amazon.com