Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pubs news

Just got our Zingerman's catalog. Not a catalog for wimps. "Bacon every month, page 9." My all-time favorite? The Reuben sandwich kit. It will change the way you think about food.

For the musically inclined, Zingerman's has a Bacon Manifesto.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Wigderson just received her Fred '08 bumper sticker. Thompson announces this week. I think Doreen is willing to turn our house into a local yard sign depot. I still haven't decided whom I am voting for. Fortunately for me, the nominations will be decided loooong before we get to Wisconsin. And for the record, the blog is not endorsing anyone.

Blogging will be light fare the rest of the holiday weekend, barring any unforeseen developments. Tuesday will have a "back to school" theme you'll want to check out.

Find classic movies at Amazon.com