Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feeling blurby

I'm in the process of creating a new propaganda package*, and I'm skimming a lot of blogs in the midwest looking for any kind words about my blog or columns. No, don't add any now. It's too late, and I'm not really soliciting any blurbs.

But in the future, could everyone please refer to me as the "wise and wonderful" James Wigderson?

Anyways, in the course of my research I could use some help. I'm looking for suggestions of favorite blog posts and newspaper columns. If you have any suggestions of a blog post or column to include in the promotional package, please let me know.

And to those who have said kind words about me or my blog in the past (usually followed by "but he's an idiot this time"), thanks.

*What, doesn't every blogger have a promotional package?

Find classic movies at Amazon.com