Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another moment in the spotlight

TIA Well--what're you doing here.
JERRY Well, I had to talk to you--I noticed you haven't been returning my calls.
TIA Well; I've been busy.
JERRY Because I--I thought we had a good time the
other night, an' the only explanation I can come up with is that you think that
you caught me [amused and flustered, indicates a nose pick]..
TIA [waving him off] I'd rather not talk about this--
JERRY But I was clearly on the outer edge of the nostril.
TIA I know what I saw. [turns toward the elevators]
JERRY But there--but there was no pick!! I--I did not pick!! There was no pick!!
TIA I gotta go. [walks briskly]
JERRY No! No pick!

- Seinfeld, the Pick



Just caught the Fox 6 Milwaukee coverage of yesterday's Wispolitics Blog Summit. I was the good looking guy sitting behind Fred Dooley. And I'm pretty sure it was just a scratch. No nostril penetration.

Find classic movies at Amazon.com