Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Election night blues

(to the tune of My Melancholy Blues)
(With apologies to the late Freddie Mercury)
Here's to the losers

Another election's over
And I'm left cold sober
The voters left me for somebody new
I don't wanna talk about it
Want to forget about it
Wanna be intoxicated with that special brew
So come and get me
Let me
Get in that sinking feeling
That says my campaign fund is at an all time low - so
Don't expect me
To behave perfectly
And wear that sunny smile
My guess is I'm in for a cloudy and overcast
Don't try and stop me
'Cause I'm heading for that lobbying job soon
I'll cause a mild sensation
With a new occupation
I'm permanently screwed
My consultant really blew, so now moveover
And let me take over
With my election night blues

I'll cause a mild sensation
With a new occupation
I was in the news
I'm just getting used to no new exposure
Come into my enclosure
And meet my election night blues


Buy Wisconsin Stuff Now!